What could cause a high (1100+) right coronary artery score and yet after a angiogram, they find no blockage?

Great question. An angiogram is showing plaque buildup that is impacting blood flow within the lumen of the vessel but before you have that happen you can get atherosclerotic buildup within the wall of the vessel that grows outward. This can be seen by CT but can appear very minimal on an angiogram. However if you have a CT with high calcium score I recommend medical therapy for coronary disease (statin, aspirin)