What are the health benefits of a breast reduction?

Dr. Raymond Jean
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Many

Decreased back and neck pain, overall improved comfort and ability perform exercise and other activities with greater ease.
Most common comment of patients after breast reduction is "I wish I would have done this many years ago"

In brief: Many

Dr. Mary David
I see many more happy patients after reduction mammillary than after augmentation.
Dr. Ergun Kocak
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Benefits

Breast reduction helps in:
• Removing excess skin & breast tissues that cause breast to sag
• Easing back , neck, and shoulder pains
• Correcting posture and skeletal malformations
• Reducing skin irritations around the breast area
• Improving self-esteem and increasing confidence
• Correcting uneven breast size
• Relieving discomfort and pain during physical activities
Learn more: http://bit.
ly/2

In brief: Benefits

Breast reduction helps in:
• Correcting uneven breast size
Learn more: http://bit.
ly/2
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Most typically...

Breast reduction eases back/neck/shoulder pain, can relieve breast pain, and can improve body image issues by making clothes fit better and making exercise easier. Most breast reduction patients are extremely happy and wish they'd have done it sooner. It is, in many cases, considered reconstructive surgery and is often covered by medical insurance.

In brief: Most typically...

Dr. Darryl Blinski
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Btreast Reduction+++

The advantages of having a Breast Reduction surgery are anatomic and personal.
The excess weight from the removal of the excess breast tissue, the decrease upper back/neck pain/ reductio of infra breast rashes are just a few. Also the better self esteem effect can not be forgotten...

In brief: Btreast Reduction+++

Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery