Can I take Ambien (zolpidem) with depression medication desipramine and celexa?

Same doctor gave it? You better make sure the same doctor who gave you desipramine and Celexa knows you are planning to take Ambien (zolpidem) too. If more than one doctor gave you these medications, then you are going to get in trouble because all these medications work on the brain and interact. I highly recommend you pick one doctor and make sure he/she recommends you take all three before you proceed.
Yes. Restoration of sleep is very important in the overall treatment of depression. Ambien (zolpidem) can be a very helpful medication to help people fall asleep. Make sure you understand the side effects and precautions before starting it.
Yes. Ambien (zolpidem) works on totally different set of receptors. The medications do not interact. On the other hand, not on the depression itself, but also antidepressant medications can disturb sleep architecture. Many people need additional sleep medications and there are studies showings that adding a sleeping pill improve the treatment outcome.