Went to hospital, they said I had pharyngitis a, went back 4 weeks later amoxicillin didn't help. They sent me home. Swollen lymph nodes. Mono? I'm 16

Dr. Eric Chevlen
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Maybe

This could be mononucleosis, but in that disease swollen glands are usually an earlier symptom, and the patient feels tremendous fatigue.
More importantly, if you've gone to ER for minor problem like this twice in month, it's time you had a doctor. An ER is far more expensive, and does not provide continuity of care.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Robert Stachler
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Sore throat

Mono is a possibility.
You should get checked for it. See your family doctor they will order mono titers. This will tell you if this is an old or new infection. Good luck.

In brief: Sore throat

Mono is a possibility.
Dr. Steven Seres