What is the percentage of having a successful VBAC after 1 c-sec no complications with 1st pregnancy. C-sec due to non reassuring fetal heart rate?

Dr. Darrin Cunningham

In brief: Almost

the same as before.
Since the first cs was for heart tones and not failure to progress, you should have a 80 +\- percent chance of having a successful vaginal delivery. Find an OB who has a low CS rate. Not total CS but For a woman's first CS. My primary rate is 14 percent. That means for a woman with no prior CS, she has an 86 percent chance of a vag delivery. Good luck.

In brief: Almost

the same as before.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology