I am on Lexapro (escitalopram) remeron and Valium for severe G A D.Why have I a nagging headache every day. Thanks?

Headaches frequently. accompany GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder), excessive worry about a number of things. Lexapro and valium may cause headache. These medications together may increase side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Mirtazapine together with escitalopram can increase the risk of a rare but serious condition called the serotonin syndrome. Consult prescriber. Best regards.