Will exercising reverse the effects of kidney failure?

Dr. Paige Gutheil

In brief: No

Although exercise is beneficial in many ways that affect the kidneys, especially to help control blood pressure, there is no data that I am aware that shows a direct effect on reversing kidney failure.

In brief: No

Dr. Paige Gutheil
Dr. Paige Gutheil
Dr. Eulogio Galvez
General Practice

In brief: No

My honest opinion, exercise will not improve renal failure.
Exercise is separate form of physical therapy, nothing to do with improving renal failure. I maybe wrong. Ask other specialists at healthtaps for another opinion. I think i answered your questions before. My practice is in surgery and self-healing meditaiton to treat cancers and chronic illnesses as secondary treatment of complementary.

In brief: No

Dr. Eulogio Galvez
Dr. Eulogio Galvez
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine