Can I buy librium, chlordiazepoxide, or buprenorphine online?

Not legally. All of the above are controlled substances. Buprenorphine is even more controlled: the md should have a special license. Look at www.Suboxone.Com - they have a list of providers licensed to prescribe this medication.
Not legally . Those drugs are controlled substances and they are available only with a perscription. If you have a legally obtained perscription you may be able to fill your prescription using an online pharmacy but you will need to send the original perscription to them.
SERIOUSLY?!? Think about this seriously before you act. You can get anything on line but is it even real? Probably not and the fake stuff can hurt or kill you. These are highly controlled substances and should be used with caution and with a real physician prescribing them for legitimate reasons. Get help before you get hurt please! a lot of information about raids on fake drugs from overseas .