My 3 month old baby won't stop crying until I lift him and he has been spitting up??

Dr. Melissa Gowans

In brief: Reflux

It sounds that your baby may have reflux.
Your pediatrician will be able to better determine the next course of action. In the meantime, make sure you burp your baby frequently with feeds and keep his head elevated higher than his tummy for at least 30 minutes after each feed. Be sure to check in with his doctor soon.

In brief: Reflux

Dr. Melissa Gowans
Dr. Melissa Gowans

In brief: Please have him

checked by his pediatrician.
He may have gastroesophageal reflux, which is not serious and can be treated, but he needs to be examined to rule out any other intestinal problem or infection.

In brief: Please have him

checked by his pediatrician.
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Dr. Shontae Buffington