I suffer from severe anxiety and panic attacks. My biggest triggers are heart palpitations. I have had a stress test, ekg, and two echocardiograms?

Symptom, not trigger. The trigger would be the initial circumstance that you react to - like public contact, being alone, taking school test or medical exam, etc., etc. Your heart is a symptom site. Consider a CBT therapist to learn skills to manage and avoid anxiety. As a young man, you'll get a lifetime of benefit!
Anxiety. Anxiety disorders are very common and often associated with "palpitations". The palpitations are NOT life threatening and should be ignored as best as possible. Don't create a vicious cycle by becoming more stressed/anxious by the "extra beats".
Palpitation treat. Treatments include not using caffeine, alcohol , street drugs, smoking and other stimulant substances. Try to learn meditation and other calming techniques, cut out herbal substances, cough and cold medicines, nutritional supplements, see your doctor to be sure no direct heart problem and for treatment if the basics above don't help, your anxiety may be overdriving everything may see psych help.