What are the side effects of carboxytherapy treatment for reducing cellulite?

Dr. Lonny Horowitz
Bariatrics
In brief: Not really
Real cellulite does not really exist.
Fat is deposited irregularly under the skin and there is no superficial cream ointment or other topical substance that can remove it. Check it out carefully- anyone trying to advocate a topical cellulite treatment is always selling something- plastic surgeons do liposuction for a living, there's no magic.

In brief: Not really
Real cellulite does not really exist.
Dr. Lonny Horowitz
Dr. Lonny Horowitz
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Doesn't work
Cellulite is an annoying problem to millions of women.
It is caused by an uneven superficial fat layer as well as tiny ligaments that hold the skin down. The only effective treatment is called cellulaze by cynosure. It is a one time minimally invasive procedure that permanently removes cellulite. I have been by pleased with its results. To find a provider in your area go to www.Cynosure.Com.

In brief: Doesn't work
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Daniel Careaga