I have a toothache after using carbamide peroxide teeth whitening. Next steps?

Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Switch routine

Ask your dentist to get you lumibrite 32 % (denmat) you only wear the trays for 3 minutes.
My patients like it best. I use it too.

In brief: Switch routine

My patients like it best. I use it too.
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. Matt Fulmer
Dentistry

In brief: See a dentist

Sensitivity or achiness after using whitening products is not uncommon.
However, you should definitely seek professional opinion from your dentist. You could possibly have a more serious tooth problem.

In brief: See a dentist

Dr. Matt Fulmer
Dr. Matt Fulmer
Pathology

In brief: Consult dentists

You may have periodontal disease that has exposed the roots of teeth that are more sensitive than the crown.
Please consult your dentist for diagnosis and treatment asap to prevent tooth loss.

In brief: Consult dentists