Do you know"post finasteride syndrome"?I did not take it.However two bouts of androgel have left me with same symptoms:low libido,low semen,low vit.D

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: NEED TO CONSULT MD

It is difficult to answer your question.
You never took Finasteride.So you can not have Finasteride Syndrome.But you were treated for Testosterone deficiency with Androgel you say for two bouts.But low libido and low semen can be a sign of Testosterone Deficiency I will suggest you consult your doctor or endocrinologist or Urologist get your Teststerone level done and take vitD daily if low&rpt

In brief: NEED TO CONSULT MD

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham