Have left arm and back pain?

Who knows. NO history is provided. This may be from a number of things as it may be related to exercise, job related or viral or infectious in nature. You can use tylenol (acetaminophen) for treatment of pain as safe as long as used as prescribed. Suggest you see a doctor if this has persisted several days. Best wishes.
Need more info! Please provide more details so we can better help you: Duration Exact Location of pain Radiation? Associated symptoms? What makes pain better? What makes pain worse? Recent trauma? Similar symptoms in past? What have you tried doing for pain so far?