I'm keeping track of food via app. If shows food % protein, carbs, & fat how do I know if food has good fat, or bad or a good carb etc.??

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Nutrition

Good fats are polyunsaturated like fish, nuts or monounsaturated like olive oil rather than butter,red meats, coldcuts pastries.
Unhealthy carbs are refined sugar found in sweets,refined bread. Healthier carbs are the complex ones such as pasta, whole grain bread, oatmeal,potatoes,rice. It's advisable that you obtain a book on nutrition which gives you much more detail.

In brief: Nutrition

Pathology

In brief: Why do you ask?

There's more nonsense written about "healthy eating" than perhaps anything else.
Most of the best work in epidemiology has satisfied me that food choices matter far less that simply eating a reasonably sensible & balanced diet and getting focused on some really serious exercise will do you far more good than obsessing over subscientific stuff about "good and bad this-and-that." Cheers.

In brief: Why do you ask?

Common sense. Avoid the very salty, very sugary, and very greasy stuff. Go hit the gym. It's a wonderful gift to give yourself and those who love you.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil