I have a slight burning feeling in my stomach and lower back pain expecially when i put on my socks or pants goes into front of left hip close to the ?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Lumbar radiculopathy

The fact that you experience the discomfort with flexion of the spine associated with dressing suggests to me that you have a compressed nerve in the lumbar spine.
An L4 nerve compression would explain low back pain & pain in the upper left leg, but not really explain the stomach discomfort. Can observe if pain is transient and brief, but if increases in intensity, frequency or duration, see doc.

In brief: Lumbar radiculopathy

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott