Dog bit me again after received 4th dose of anti rabies vaccine after 2 hours need vaccination again? can i safe from rabies ? kindly help me?

In brief: Likely

The protective benefit of the rabies vaccine is expected to last for at least 2 years from the time you complete the series.
If your exposure is within that time frame you are likely protected. Be aware that there are several other potential germs that can cause an infection from a bite, and close monitoring is advised.

In brief: Likely

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Pls see your doctor

if you know the animal and can it under observation, please do, and visit your doctor, you will need few more antirabies vaccine and anti rabies immunoglobulins, goodluck

In brief: Pls see your doctor

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Shontae Buffington