Hello. Actually I am 18 years old and I am short. I bought tablet to grow taller. This tablet is made in Canada. I want to know that can I trust it???

Dr. Philip Kern
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Height

At age 18, you have probably completed all your growth, although if puberty was a bit late it is possible you could grow a little.
If your hormones are normal (normal male secondary features), then you have everything you need to grow, and the only obstacle is genetics. I am sure this "pill" will do nothing. You can check with your doctor if you want to know your bone age.

In brief: Height

Dr. Cindy Juster