Which is better androderm (testosterone) or testoderm?

Equally effective. Both products are equally effective in supplementing hypogonadal men. Unfortunately, i don't believe testoderm is available in us anymore. Other options in the us besides Androderm include androgel, axiron, fortesta, striant, testim, testopel & injectable testosterone. Don't forget that testosterone can also be compounded. If you want to father children, you'll need to avoid these products.
Consider! If you have low testosterone you probably have low sperm counts. Taking testosterone by gel, cream, patch, or injection will further lower sperm count. The only option is clomiphene, which will increase testosterone, or HCG by injection!