My whole body is itchy no matter what. I have used aveeno (oatmeal) lotion many times daily and I still itch everywhere. My skin is soft, not dry. Relief?

Many causes. Generalized itching(pruritis), in the absence of any visible abnormalities of the skin, can be due to occult(hidden) systemic illness such as malignancies and liver/biliary disorders.However, often times no definite cause is found. Anxiety, stress and psychiatric disorders can often cause itching. Medications can cause itching. For Advice for dealing with itching SEE: http://bit.ly/1u0iDFO.
See derm/allergist. If you have been applying Aveeno (oatmeal) lotion within minutes after bathing on a regular basis and still itch, it's time to consult a dermatologist or allergist.