Stiff neck, left shoulder pain, some numbness left arm, 6 months. Pinched nerve cured without surgery?

Poss. Radiculopathy. what part of the shoulder? Along the inner boarder down back to tip of shoulder blade? Quality of pain? Burning, pins and needles, electricity, deep dull, shooting? Weakness in the upper arm? Need more information. Can do over door cervical traction. To help relieve symptoms but need physical exam first, possible cervical MRI or may need to look at your shoulder as a cause for the pain.