Take birth control for 4 months and got my period but having signs of pregnancy after a week? And was spotting too? Is that breakthrough bleeding

Pregnancy can happen. Women can get pregnant while on birth control pills. Breakthrough bleeding can happen while on birth control pills. If in doubt, the only way to resolve the uncertainty is by obtaining a urine or blood pregnancy test. If the test is negative within less than 5 days of intercourse, repeat the test a week after the last unprotected intercourse.