I breast feed & have only got my period once since II gave birth in february. Is this normal or should II be concerned?

Not unusual. When you are breast feeding, particularly if you nurse frequently, you will produce a hormone called prolactin, which tends to suppress ovulation, thus preventing periods. This is not a good way to prevent pregnancy, because you will ovulate 2 weeks before your period returns. I recommend "so that's what thery're for: breastfeeding basics" by janet todaro for more info.