I'm a dental assistant, been having numbness in both hands, now pain, burning and tingling in right hand, mainly middle and ring fingers, no pinky numb?

Carpal tunnel. See your PCP as soon as possible. The goal of the immediate treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome is to allow you to return to your normal function and to prevent nerve future damage.
Carpal Tunnel? You may want to be evaluated for this common condition. Work or other habits can contribute but the screening test is simple and non-invasive. Get the whole picture evaluated by a PCP before jumping to conclusions, however...
Numbness & tingling. Sounds like carpel tunnel syndrome. Consult your medical doctor or an orthopaedic hand specialist.