I had a bad cough and sore throat Sunday I had surgery 11/10/14 in now the cough is worse throat is worse chest hurting upper back is hurting ?

Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Talk to your doctor

With recent surgery history now having cough, it should be wise to come see your doctor again.
We don't know your medical history especially history of your recent surgery so we cannot give you good advice. Talk to your doctor who know more about you and what risks if any from your recent illness that might relate to your current cough and sore throat.

In brief: Talk to your doctor

Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
Dr. Christopher Smith

In brief: Cough

if your cough is worst and your chest hurt----you need to be evaluated by your doctor or ER chest X-ray/labs---especially if you are running any fevers or if your cough is productive

In brief: Cough

Dr. Christopher Smith
Dr. Christopher Smith
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine