I want to get breast implants, im 20 yrs. I live in memphis, tn. About how much would it cost ...?

Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Price depends

The cost for breast augmentation will vary depending on geographic location, type of implant, and type of anesthesia.
The national average is $5, 975. In my practice most patients spend $5, 000 for a silicone breast augmentation under general anesthesia as an outpatient.

In brief: Price depends

Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Melvin Glover

In brief: Call a doctor

I would suggest that you call a few reputable plastic surgeons regarding prices.
However, the price is not the most improtant aspect. You want to make sure that your procedure is done by a skilled surgeon with a good reputation, because your results are the most important aspect to be considered.

In brief: Call a doctor

Dr. Melvin Glover
Dr. Melvin Glover
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: $5-8,000

There are many excellent plastic surgeons but your should seek a board certified plastic surgeon.
Dr's aldea and eby are a highly qualified team. Schedule a consult.

In brief: $5-8,000

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Frederick Coville
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Pick a surgeon

A breast augmentation should cost you between 5, 000 and 7, 500 depending on facility cost, anesthesia, the type of implant used and how busy your surgeon is.
I'd love to help you out, but since you're in tennessee, see the surgeon who i feel is the best in the business for breast ... Jack fisher in nashville ... He's worth the trip.

In brief: Pick a surgeon

Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: 5000-8000

It generally costs about 5-8000 dollars for breast augmentation.
Factors are length of surgery, type of implants used, and the facility where the surgery is done.

In brief: 5000-8000

Dr. Tito Vasquez
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Dr. Cindy Juster