I have heard that red raspberry herb supplement can strengthen the uterus during pregnancy. Can it interfere with lovenox (enoxaparin) or frolic acid for mtfhr?

In brief: I hear lots of stuff
Herbal supplements are one of the non-scientific products sold to people all over the stores, the internet, and the world.
It is untested and unproven what a brand, an ingredient, or an amount will do inside a particular person's body. If the herb seems to help, looks harmless, and is inexpensive, then it might be ok to try. Finding true research studies on such supplements is usually impossible.

In brief: I hear lots of stuff