After eating fatty unhealthy food, how can I cleanse my body of all the unhealthy food and start all over fresh to put healthy food in my body?

Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Does'n work that way

Our body is an amazing biochemical machine but it does not work the same way as in your car engine.
Therefore, we cannot just flush out the toxins or bad things in one shot like car mechanics do on car engine. Despite a lot of claims by several OTC medications, those cleansing methods are myths and not scientifically found. Try to eat healthy and live healthy consistently is the best way.

In brief: Does'n work that way

Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
Dr. Jack Hinkle