What does hyper pigmentation under your eyes look like and what is the difference between hyperpigmentation and dark under eye circles? Treatments?

Eye pigment. Eye pigment below the eyes is on the surface of the skin and typically brownish in coloration. Dark circles are due to underlying vasculature showing through the skin and are bluish black in color. Treatments for eyelid pigmentation are makeup concealer, skin bleaching ointments, and laser skin treatments.
Many thoughts. Hyperpigmentation may be caused by chronic inflammation and rubbing that is seen in patients with allergies or eczema prone sensitive skin. This responds well to rx strength hydroquinone and retinoids plus sunscreen. Dark circles are usually from very thin skin to the area where you can see the blood vessels and muscle underneath. I like hyaluronic acid products (plump), caffeine and green tea.