My back is always out of alignment my L4 is the worst i can move my leg but i get sciatica pain from my back down my butt and leg?

Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology

In brief: Out of "alignment"?

Sounds like you've been going to a chiropractor who's been hoodwinking you with quack chiropractic claptrap.
Don't be surprised that you're not getting better. You're not really being treated. When it comes to health, chiropractic is one of the most dangerous frauds ever perpetrated on the ignorant and the gullible. Go see a REAL doctor. You should have no trouble finding one in Massachusetts.

In brief: Out of "alignment"?

Dr. Mark Fisher
Dr. Mark Fisher
Dr. Eric Weisman