If I have pains in my abdomen when I pee, is there something wrong with my bladder?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Probably.

Could be infection, inflammation of bladder, inflammation of nearby organs (gyn).
See md, get examined, get urine tested, other tests if needed.

In brief: Probably.

Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Probably

Pain on voiding is probably related to bladder infection or obstruction, among other conditions.
Need to see doc for eval of urine sample. If not straightforward you may need to see urology. Untreated bladder conditions may lead to kidney disease.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. Paul Cohen

In brief: There could be

Certain bladder dieases can "refer" pain to the abdomen in general and should be further investigated appropriately.

In brief: There could be

Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Peter Kurzweil