If I have pains in my abdomen when I pee, is there something wrong with my bladder?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Probably.
Could be infection, inflammation of bladder, inflammation of nearby organs (gyn).
See md, get examined, get urine tested, other tests if needed.

In brief: Probably.
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis
In brief: Probably
Pain on voiding is probably related to bladder infection or obstruction, among other conditions.
Need to see doc for eval of urine sample. If not straightforward you may need to see urology. Untreated bladder conditions may lead to kidney disease.

In brief: Probably
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: There could be
Certain bladder dieases can "refer" pain to the abdomen in general and should be further investigated appropriately.

In brief: There could be
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Keegan Duchicela