For 5 days, mouth has irritation dark red dots. Mouth itchy for 15 min after eating (anything) discomfort persists afterwards;never had food allergies?

Dr. Gregory Boger
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Need doctors exam
There is no way to be certain what is occurring to cause your symptoms.
A virus or a reaction to food or medicine or another irritant or allergen could be to blame. You should have a history and exam by a physician. Ent is a reasonable choice. Try to take a duary of what helps and what makes it worse.

In brief: Need doctors exam
Dr. Gregory Boger
Dr. Gregory Boger
Dr. Richard Wachs
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Doubtful
If you get symptoms after eating "anything" it probably is not due to allergies.
Allergies are usually due to one or a few foods, not everything. More likely the symptoms are due to irritation or infection. I recommend being evaluated by you doctor.

In brief: Doubtful
Dr. Richard Wachs
Dr. Richard Wachs