My son is 7 months old is it ok for him to have a stuffed animal with no tags or anything in his crib at night to snuggle?

In brief: Wait

When he can stand up in his crib he will be beyond the age when these soft cuddly things can cause suffocation.
We lose about 100 infants a year to soft bedding,plush toys, etc. I hope we can help you avoid the risk.

In brief: Wait

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: 7months suffed anima

It is not a good idea.
He is too young and there is a chance he can be harmed when he snuggles his face and there is an outside chance he can choke on it.Let him grow up before you have stuffed animal in his crib.

In brief: 7months suffed anima

It is not a good idea.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Cindy Juster