15 doctors weighed in:

I think my 3 year old may have injested my little brothers juice with his vivance in it. He's throwing up, acting ocd, could it be something else?

15 doctors weighed in
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Internal Medicine
7 doctors agree

In brief: Bring to ER

Ifma three year old ingest something he shouldn't have and his behavior is changed (neurologic / personality change), he must be seen urgently.
At the er, they can contact the poison control center to make sure they are doing things right. The vomiting is good, since the toxic ingredients are getting out of his system. Just make sure he is sitting up and leaning forward so he doesn't aspirate.

In brief: Bring to ER

Ifma three year old ingest something he shouldn't have and his behavior is changed (neurologic / personality change), he must be seen urgently.
At the er, they can contact the poison control center to make sure they are doing things right. The vomiting is good, since the toxic ingredients are getting out of his system. Just make sure he is sitting up and leaning forward so he doesn't aspirate.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Thank
Dr. Laurence Pezor
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
5 doctors agree

In brief: Sounds like it!

Those are symptoms of taking vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) in a three year old! it should resolve in 8 - 12 hours and he should be back to normal.
If not, have him seen by his pediatrician or family doctor.

In brief: Sounds like it!

Those are symptoms of taking vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) in a three year old! it should resolve in 8 - 12 hours and he should be back to normal.
If not, have him seen by his pediatrician or family doctor.
Dr. Laurence Pezor
Dr. Laurence Pezor
Thank
1 comment
Dr. Jean Wagner
If you suspect your child has ingested something, I would recommend you call your local poison control center.
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Vicken Poochikian
Board Certified, Internal Medicine
38 years in practice
2M people helped
Continue
108,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors