What do you exactly do with the cinnamon and honey for toothaches?

Dr. Meng Syn
Dentistry

In brief: Nothing

Put them on your breakfast toast in the morning and call your dentist for an appointment.
Mostly toothaches need physical intervention and not purely pharmacological or herbal remedies.

In brief: Nothing

Dr. Meng Syn
Dr. Meng Syn
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON

In brief: Not sure

That is a new one for me but one link i found says that you buy whole cinnamon and crush it.
1 tsp honey plus 5 tsps of honey mixed together and you rub the mixture directly on the tooth.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON

In brief: Don't bother

Take otc pain meds until you can get to a dentist to have the tooth examined and treated.

In brief: Don't bother

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis