What do you exactly do with the cinnamon and honey for toothaches?

Dr. Meng Syn
Dentistry
In brief: Nothing
Put them on your breakfast toast in the morning and call your dentist for an appointment.
Mostly toothaches need physical intervention and not purely pharmacological or herbal remedies.

In brief: Nothing
Dr. Meng Syn
Dr. Meng Syn
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
In brief: Not sure
That is a new one for me but one link i found says that you buy whole cinnamon and crush it.
1 tsp honey plus 5 tsps of honey mixed together and you rub the mixture directly on the tooth.

In brief: Not sure
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
In brief: Don't bother
Take otc pain meds until you can get to a dentist to have the tooth examined and treated.

In brief: Don't bother
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis