Pulmonary hypertension in echo, so heart catheterization next. With EDS (weaker collagen)&many vascular symptoms, is the test OK for me? Other option?

It is the best tests. EDS can cause pulmonary hypertension, a condition that usually is difficult to diagnose with the physical exam only. Most cardiologist would start with non-invasive testing like an echocardiogram but to confirm such diagnosis right heart catheterization is still the best ( invasive) diagnostic procedure. Follow up with your cardiologist because there is treatment for pulmonary HTN.