Hello i haven't received my period since feb. 27 2012. My husband and I are trying to have a baby.. I was spotting two days but my period never came.?

Dr. Leto Quarles

In brief: Pregnancy test

You may be pregnant - some spotting can be normal in early pregnancy - but the only way to know is to do a pregnancy test.
Otc home pregnancy tests are very accurate by the time you have missed a period. If it shows you're pregnant, congratulations! if it shows you're not, still see your family doc or ob/gyn, because without a regular period, you're much less likely to get pregnant.

In brief: Pregnancy test

Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Cindy Juster