I m 37 n hav BP for 5 yrs.. I get upper bac pain with jaw pain... Ekg normal.. B12 deficiency found.. Mild spondylosis found.. Not convinced w cause?

Dr. Londel Fields
Dentistry

In brief: See you doctor

The jaw pain is just an adjunct to the spodylosis.
When you have back pain issues especially in the upper back referral jaw pain can be associated. So get the root cause and the jaw pain should subside.

In brief: See you doctor

Dr. Londel Fields
Dr. Londel Fields
Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: Sounds like there

Are issues to be discussed with your doctor if you are in doubt regarding your diagnosis.

In brief: Sounds like there

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Harlan Wilson
Dentistry

In brief: Dentition

If you have not had your teeth checked for your bite, or adjustment of your bite due to teeth that need to be repaired, this could lead to jaw pain.
See your dentist.

In brief: Dentition

See your dentist.
Dr. Harlan Wilson
Dr. Harlan Wilson
Dr. Umesh Patel