23 /m my left arm, hand is fealing a little weak also my leg, foot, I also have body twitches, the weaknes comes and goes! Can it be ALS, ideas?

Left sided weakness. and twitching that comes and goes. Not sure what you mean by body twitches. If you wake up weak and the weakness resolves think nocturnal focal seizures. (with Todds paralysis) More information is needed (along with a good neuro exam ) and possibly EMG-NCS or other studies) ALS is typically symmetric (arm to opposite arm or leg to leg spread) Fluctuations in weakness obviate a work up for MG.
Weakness. It could be a multitude of things. I think you should see a doctor to get a definitive diagnosis.