Fiber is good solution for constipation but I cannot eat it for lifetime.Is there any permanent solution which will be helpfull in constipation?

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: Fluids and

Accepting the fact that you have to maintain good eating habits and drinking habits for your bowels to work the way they were intended.

In brief: Fluids and

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Tom Harrington

In brief: Fiber health

It sounds as though fiber has helped in your constipation as it normally does.
It is a real cornerstone in consistent bowel habits--i would give in and research the internet for good sources of fiber. I simply suggest fibercon or metamucil pills which are easy to swallow. This chronic medication should not be considered a chronic laxative and put your colon at a worry for not moving without.

In brief: Fiber health

Dr. Tom Harrington
Dr. Tom Harrington
Dr. Marsha Davis