I'm a medical marijuana how long do I hold in a puff of smoke ?

Dr. Lonna Larsh
In brief: Who knows?
This is exactly the problem with "medical" marijuana.
Doctors are not trained in the ins and outs of marijuana use. All we can do is "recommend" it. It's not really a prescription. That said, smoking it may not be the safest way to consume it because of possible damage to your lungs. Consider eating it (in cookies or other food) or using a vaporizer. Ask specifics at your local dispensary.

In brief: Who knows?
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Really?
Seriously? Ask your 'prescriber.' i've been in practice for 25 years and i've never been asked that question.

In brief: Really?
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Eric Weisman