Pellet stools covered in mucus with blood. Always lots of mucus with this kind of stool. Is this. Bowel cancer?

Probable IBS. The finding of pellet like stools frequently covered with mucus and sometimes some blood is more indicative of irritable bowel syndrome than malignancy where small stools are frequently narrowed due to bowel obstruction rather than pellet shaped. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. The cause is not known. If symptoms persist colonoscopy indicated.
You need Medical Che. You need a medical check up. Blood in the stools is a serious matter, not to be ignored. yes, it can be due to Cancer but the more common cause is hemorrhoidal bleeding. But only a doctor's examination can sort it out, so go see your doctor without delay.