Is it safe to wear shape up tennis shoes I notice when I wear mine my back legs ant thighs hurt?

Dr. Robert Purchase
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: I don't recommend it
If you continue to experience pain after allowing for a reasonable amount of time to pass to accommodate to the new shoes, I do not recommend that you continue to wear them. If you are experiencing pain, you are not likely to reap enough benefit from their use to counterbalance the downsides.

In brief: I don't recommend it
Dr. Robert Purchase
Dr. Robert Purchase
In brief: Stop
If you find a particular shoe causing pain in your legs knees ankles or feet stop using them. Get yourself checked out to make sure that there is nothing else going on.

In brief: Stop
Dr. Tharesh Udupa
Dr. Tharesh Udupa
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine