Can I take St. Jhon's Wort vitamins while taking zoloft, wellbutrin (bupropion) and ativan?

In brief: I probably would not

I would talk to my Dr. or the pharmacist.
Mixing too many meds and supplements may either make the meds ineffective or create some terrible side effects.

In brief: I probably would not

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Risk on top of risk

Too many medications, IMHO.
The Zoloft is the main factor. With SJW it can cause the serotonin syndrome and already you are at risk in how it interacts w/ Wellbutrin (bupropion) raising potential for seizure. Discuss all of these in combination w/ your doctor or pharmacist and ask for printed info so you can read it yourself. Consider adding CBT therapy - risk free and effective!

In brief: Risk on top of risk

Too many medications, IMHO.