I have a scrotum mass that was painful esp on my groin (left side) and puss has been coming out for a week..The pain is gone but the mass is there?

In brief: See Doctor

Sounds like a scrotal abscess.
You need to make sure it's drained and may need help along with antibiotics.

In brief: See Doctor

Sounds like a scrotal abscess.
Dr. Roscoe Nelson
Dr. Roscoe Nelson
Dr. Leto Quarles

In brief: See a doctor!

Mass could be infection or tumor; pus oozing out is a concerning sign! you didn't tell much about yourself - age? Other health conditions? Unprotected sex? Many infections and other problems may partly improve on their own, but not fully go away - you should definitely see your primary care doctor, an urgent care or std clinic to get this checked out and treated right away!

In brief: See a doctor!

Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Leto Quarles