I have an open puss dripping and sometime blood dripping open wound in my armpit! it leaks and my lymph node is swollen...What's wrong with me? 

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: Definitely something
It's quite surprising to get such a question on healthtap.
Clearly what is occurring should elicit a response of fear, or a rather extreme case of denial. There's a neurologic state called neglect' in stroke victims: paralyzed side is neglected in such a way that person is unaware that it exists. Denial is the #1 cause of diagnoses being made too late. Emergency room, now.

In brief: Definitely something
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Hydradenitis
You probebly have a condition called hydradenitis.
You need to see your doctor and get evaluated and properly treated, you may need warm compresses, oral antibiotics and follow up.

In brief: Hydradenitis
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna