I sometimes have this fishy odor I don't have no diseases and I am pregnant how do I get rid of the smell?

Dr. Miguel Cano
In brief: Get Checked
Bacterial vaginosis can occur in pregancy & is simply an overgrowth of normal bacteria.
You should get checked because BV can cause premature preterm rupture of membranes (pprom) and preterm labor. Your OB will check with vaginal exam & treat if needed. Most treat with oral metrinadazole (flagyl) for 7 days. Easy to treat & huge benefits if caught early. Don't hesitate.

In brief: Get Checked
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Brian Nguyen
In brief: Antibiotics
Sometimes disturbances to the natural bacteria in your vagina (douching, irregular bleeding, unprotected sex, etc) can allow abnl bacteria like Gardnerella to overgrow and cause a fishy odor. It's not sexually transmitted, but can be treated w/ Metronidazole(Flagyl)/Clindamycin/Boric Acid.
See your GYN for a prescription and be examined for other potential causes. Nothing urgent/dangerous though.

In brief: Antibiotics
Dr. Brian Nguyen
Dr. Brian Nguyen
Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice
In brief: Treat Bac. vaginitis
You may have 'bacterial vaginosis' which is an overgrowth of your natural anaerobic vaginal bacteria.
A simple 'wet mount' test in office can confirm the diagnosis (not std). The 'drug of choice' is Metronidazole (flagyl) and is cat. B which means it is generally safe in pregnancy. (p.I. Says avoid 1st trimester =1st 12 weeks).The topical form (x1 week)is probably the safest. Hope you are better!

In brief: Treat Bac. vaginitis
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Adam Levy