I am 27, and i had 3 of my wisdom teeth out 10 yrs ago.now one upper left is coming out in an angle. There r days I feel my jaw, gum hurts only for a short period. My left temple sometimes hurt too. I am not sure if my temple pain is related. However, my

Dr. Jonathan Engel
Dentistry

In brief: Maybe

See a dentist or oral surgeon to be sure.
The symptoms may or may not be related. If your wisdom tooth is in contact with any other lower teeth when you are in any range of function it could be the source of TMD issues

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Jonathan Engel
Dr. Jonathan Engel
Dr. Maryam Chiani
Dentistry

In brief: Check it out

sounds like you need to have that wisdom tooth evaluated for removal.

In brief: Check it out

Dr. Maryam Chiani
Dr. Maryam Chiani
Dr. Felicia Mata
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Third Molar

Wisdom teeth average eruption is from 17-21 years old.
If there is not enough room both in the upper and lower jaw, these teeth get impacted and impinge it's surrounding structures, therefore,causing pain and discomfort. Call your dentist.

In brief: Third Molar

Dr. Felicia Mata
Dr. Felicia Mata
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Related to wisdom ?

These types of situations require a one on one clinical exam and appropriate x-rays.
We cannot accurately diagnose your problem over the internet.

In brief: Related to wisdom ?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler

In brief: See

see your or a dentist to understand your problem

In brief: See

Dr. Bruce Apfelbaum
Dr. Bruce Apfelbaum

In brief: Dental visit

If the tooth will not erupt into a normal position, you will probably be better off without it as its malposition could damage surrounding teeth.
Visit a dentist for Xrays, evaluation, and proper treatment

In brief: Dental visit

Dr. Charles Lockhart
Dr. Charles Lockhart
Dr. Gabriel Malouf
Dentistry

In brief: Time for a checkup

I screen for these things regularly, and so should your dentist.
You may be clenching and/or grinding your teeth which can put stress on you temporomandibular joint (aka: TMJ), your teeth, or all the nerves and muscles in between. Reduce stress, take some NSAIDs (ibuprofen, naproxen, tylenol, (acetaminophen) etc); see your dentist and solve this or start a dialogue that gets that process going.

In brief: Time for a checkup

Dr. Gabriel Malouf
Dr. Gabriel Malouf
Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: See oral surgeon

Did not see all of your question ,but you should see the Oral Surgeon for evaluation and opinion.
Good Luck.

In brief: See oral surgeon

Good Luck.
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler

In brief: See your dentist

Please consult your dentist or oral surgeon, they would be able to take the appropriate radiograph or panorex and treat.
An antibiotic may also help to alleviate some of your symptoms as a stop gap measure.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Debra Rosenblatt
Dr. Debra Rosenblatt
Dr. John DeWolf
Dentistry

In brief: Need an evaluation

It is possible but not certain that there could be a causal relationship.
Get it checked out by a dentist to get an answer.

In brief: Need an evaluation

Dr. John DeWolf
Dr. John DeWolf
Dr. Eric Weisman