My wife has lupus & fibromyalgia she sees a local rheumatologist to scant avail. Is there a clinic in na that specializes in these diseases?

All over the USA. There are rhematologists all over the us that can help her. It depends on whether her main symptoms that predominates are related more to the sle or more to the fibromyalgia. This will focus on the therapy. Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain syndrome and can be made worse by poor sleep, poor exercise or poor control of psychiatric problems. If you are not pleased go to another rheumatologist.
Look here. This website should point you in the right direction: http://www.Lupus.Org/newsite/index.Html.