I've been having pain in the center of my belly near bellybutton. A fullness in the belly, when I push on it or lean forward the pain worsens. Pain goes up under ribs.

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: Need an exam

Your type of symptoms can't be guessed at via HT.
You need to see a physician for an exam if your problem continues. Sorry we couldn't help.

In brief: Need an exam

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman

In brief: Belly button pain

May be gastritis/constipation or a hernia( umbilical,spigelian).
Since it is painful seek medical attention today, may need anti-gastritis meds like prevecid or milk of magnesia (magnesium hydroxide) for constipation or surgery referral for hernia.

In brief: Belly button pain

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Also consider gallbladder,which may have moderate pain and pain after eating,and pancreatitis, though usually lots of very severe pain with pancreatitis. Rarely UTI. Seek attention today..
Dr. William Forsythe